One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. ~Virginia Woolf



Thursday, March 4, 2010

French Style?!?

My friend asked for some help in her kitchen/ dining room and really likes the style of this sweet little cafe' and cupcake/ eatery Twenty five Main 
Yelp
There aren't very many photos on their site, but I found these mouth watering photos from Yelp




 The frames painted out in turquoise hanging on the wall,
with like color cuckoo clocks.
 
 
 
The cute trees painted on the wall.
 
I don't know what this style would be called,
but it has a french feel...

While I was trying to get ideas for Inger's home
this is what I came across....
 
Love the BIG CLOCK 

A little Toile and Trompe l'oeil

notice the trompe l'oeil on the little clock sitting on the dresser.
Four Walls and a Roof
 
 
I don't remember where this pic came from
but, I love the different frames painted the same color.

Grab a nice vintage sign
Four walls and a Roof


Add this lovely fabric to the mix somewhere....
Please give me a reason to use this Fabulous Joel Dewberry Fabric
It doesn't show it but there is a deer head with antlers
I think it's positively Y.U.M.M.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...